For your convenience, we encourage you to take a moment to understand our procedures and protocols.
You may park in the John Hand parking deck off Morris Avenue. Please follow the signs to Visitor Parking on the ground level. You will see instructions on how to validate your car. Be sure to check in with the security desk upon arrival.
Hotel guests: Once you are checked in, we will provide you with keycard access to park behind the gate on the top floor of the parking deck, where Tesla and universal EV chargers are also available.
Members of the John Hand Club and their guests are asked to wear business casual attire throughout their visit. Collared shirts are required for gentlemen.
For those staying at the hotel, the Security Desk check-in can be found through the double-door entryway to the John Hand building on 20th Street, near the corner of 1st Avenue. You may check in at 4pm and check-out at 10am. At check-in, we will provide you with a keycard that grants access to the parking deck and elevator during your stay. We ask that you return the keycard at check-out.
Cell Phones & Devices
Please refrain from phone calls and video conferencing in the common areas of the Club. We encourage you to utilize the available private spaces for taking calls.
Hotel Questions & Requests
If you have any questions or special requests during your hotel stay, please call or text Juwon Marshall, Hotel Manager, at 205.517.7077 between the hours of 8am-6pm or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please do not bring pets.
- No smoking is allowed indoors.
- Guests are subject to room recovery fees for any signs of smoking, damages to the property, or other losses.
- If you exceed the maximum number of guests allowed, you will be asked to reserve another guest room for proper accommodations or vacate the hotel.
- Please be mindful of other guests and maintain a respectful noise level at all times.
- The John Hand Club (20th Floor) is a private club; access is for members only. A hotel stay does not convey access to the Club.