For your convenience, we encourage you to take a moment to understand our procedures and protocols.
Club & Welton Guests: You may park in the John Hand parking deck off Morris Avenue. Please follow the signs to Visitor Parking on the ground level. You will see instructions on how to validate your car. Be sure to check in with the security desk upon arrival.
Hotel guests: To check in, you will initially park in the visitor parking area closest to the building on 20th Street North. At check-in you will receive a keycard to access the parking deck. Once you have received your room key and unloaded your belongings, you will then need to move your car to park in the designated parking deck off Morris Avenue. To enter the hotel you will return to the main entrance of the building at the corner of First Ave and 20th Street. Hotel is located on the 7th Floor. Tesla and universal EV chargers are available in the parking deck.
Members of the John Hand Club and their guests are asked to wear business casual attire throughout their visit. Collared shirts are required for gentlemen.
For those staying at the hotel, the Security Desk check-in can be found through the double-door entryway to the John Hand building on 20th Street, near the corner of 1st Avenue. You may check in at 4pm and check-out at 10am. At check-in, we will provide you with a keycard that grants access to the parking deck and elevator during your stay. We ask that you return the keycard at check-out.
Cell Phones & Devices
Please refrain from phone calls and video conferencing in the common areas of the Club. We encourage you to utilize the available private spaces for taking calls.
Hotel Questions & Requests
If you have any questions or special requests during your hotel stay, please call or text Juwon Marshall, Hotel Manager, at 205.517.7077 between the hours of 8am-6pm or email email@example.com.
- Please do not bring pets.
- No smoking is allowed indoors.
- Guests are subject to room recovery fees for any signs of smoking, damages to the property, or other losses.
- If you exceed the maximum number of guests allowed, you will be asked to reserve another guest room for proper accommodations or vacate the hotel.
- Please be mindful of other guests and maintain a respectful noise level at all times.
- The John Hand Club (20th Floor) is a private club; access is for members only. A hotel stay does not convey access to the Club.